2015 Paper a Day 1: Caringbah Ext 1 2014

Here it is, the time we have all been looking forward to has finally arrived, the beginning of Paper a Day.

As in previous years, I shall start with the 2014 selective trials.

We have completed the Ext 1 course, so all of these papers should be doable (is that a word?), Ext 2 only Graphs, although you will be surprised how much of this you already can do, and some specific Harder Ext 1 stuff still to go, so most of these papers you should be able to handle.

We shall go alphabetically, so here is paper 1;

caringbah E1 2014

4 thoughts on “2015 Paper a Day 1: Caringbah Ext 1 2014

1. Until I run out!!! If you would like other years do a search on the tag PAD and then you will find last year’s Paper a Day, which started out with 2013 trials and then two years ago which started out with 2012, etc.

2. Hi sir, do you have a website/link from where you source all your papers from? Previous links on your other posts don’t seem to have the latest papers.

Hope you are doing well 🙂

3. The papers I post are not from a website, I have been sent them directly from the schools.

If you are at Baulko they are on Moodle.

If not and you wish to do prior to 2014 then search the tags for PAD , other tag would be the actual school and that should return 2013, etc.